Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Analogue and digital signal processing
- ▸ Communication systems
- ▸ Computation intelligence in electrical engineering
- ▸ Computer and al applications in power industry
- ▸ Control science and control engineering
- ▸ Control theory and application
- ▸ Diagnosis and sensing systems
- ▸ Electrical drivers and application
- ▸ Electrical vehicle technologies
- ▸ Electrical machinery and electrical apparatus
- ▸ Electrical traction systems and control
- ▸ Electromagnetic transients programs
- ▸ Electronics, information and control systems
- ▸ Intelligent control systems
- ▸ Mechatronics and robotics
- ▸ MEMS-Micro sensors and structures
- ▸ Micro machines
- ▸ Power electronics and power drives
- ▸ Power market and power system economics
- ▸ Power optimization
- ▸ Power systems and its automation
- ▸ Power system modeling, simulation and analysis
- ▸ Transmission and distribution systems and apparatus
- ▸ Power electronics in automotive, traction and aerospace
- ▸ Mathematical models in green economy
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Electrical Engineering and Communication Electronics"
49th International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and was held in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Conference was dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference provides an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages.
Prof. Sagintayeva Saule Savetovna
Rector of Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications, Kazakhstan
Chair of the Conference
Scientific Organizing Committee Members
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Almaty, Kazakhstan was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications (AUPET).
Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications (AUPET) is a technical engineering university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. AUPET is a leading research university in Central Asia in the fields of energy, telecommunications, information and aerospace technologies and the best university of Central Asia in Power Engineering and Telecommunications.