Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, Noise Control and Engineering Applications
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis
- ▸ Vibration Generation and Control
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Flow-induced Structural Vibrations
- ▸ Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Dynamics and Oscillations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ▸ Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- ▸ System Dynamics in Manufacturing System Modelling
- ▸ Dynamics of Smart and Functionally Graded Materials
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Noise, Vibration and Harshness and Condition Based Monitoring"
48th International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and was held in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Conference was dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference provides an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages.
Dr. Malika Perera
Department of Mechanical Engineering Faculty of Engineering, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka
Chair of the Conference
Scientific Organizing Committee Members
|R. Attalage||Dean Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research, SLIIT Campus, Malabe|
|R. Herath||Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT Campus, Malabe|
|M. Perera||Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT Campus, Malabe|
|M. Dabare||Research Associate, Bentley CAE Research Unit, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT Campus, Malabe|
|W. Maddumage||Research Associate, Bentley CAE Research Unit, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT Campus, Malabe|
|K. Abeysinghe||Research Associate, Bentley CAE Research Unit, Faculty of Engineering, SLIIT Campus, Malabe|
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology is a leading non-state higher education institute approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under the Universities Act. We are members of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), as well as the International Association of Universities (IAU). We are also the first Sri Lankan institute to be accredited by the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET), UK and Engineering Council, UK.