Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Measurements in engineering
- ▸ Mathematical models in engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, noise control and engineering applications
- ▸ Mechanical vibrations and applications
- ▸ Fault diagnosis based on vibration signal analysis
- ▸ Vibration generation and control
- ▸ Seismic engineering and applications
- ▸ Modal analysis and applications
- ▸ Vibration in transportation engineering
- ▸ Flow induced structural vibrations
- ▸ Oscillations in biomedical engineering
- ▸ Chaos, non-linear dynamics and applications
- ▸ Oscillations in electrical engineering
- ▸ Fractional dynamics and applications
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Vibration and Acoustics in Civil Engineering and Fault Diagnostics"
36th International Conference on VIBROENGINEERING is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Conference was dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference provides an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages.
Heriot Watt University, Dubai Campus, United Arab of Emirates
Co-chair of the Conference
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Heriot-Watt University, Dubai Campus.
Heriot-Watt University is a leading university with an established reputation for world-class teaching and pioneering research