41st International Conference on VIBROENGINEERING
September 30 - October 1, 2019 in Leipzig, Germany
Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, Noise Control and Engineering Applications
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis
- ▸ Vibration Generation and Control
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Flow-induced Structural Vibrations
- ▸ Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Dynamics and Oscillations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ▸ Fractional Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ System Dynamics in Manufacturing System Modelling
- ▸ Dynamics of Smart and Functionally Graded Materials
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Mining, Electrical, Power Plants, Refrigeration, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Vibration, Waves and Acoustics - Engineering problems and applications"
41st International Conference on VIBROENGINEERING is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and was held in Leipzig, Germany.
Conference was dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference provides an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages.
Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Chair of the Conference
Prof. Martin Sturm
Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Chair of the Conference
Scientific Organizing Committee Members
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Leipzig, Germany was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Leipzig University of Applied Sciences and Zittau University in Germany.
Leipzig University of Applied Sciences (HTWK Leipzig) offers a combination of practically oriented teaching and application-oriented research. Our regionally unique selling point is the wide range of engineering programmes. Together with the areas of economics and cultural studies we offer a wide variety of degree programmes and research opportunities at six faculties.
Hochschule Zittau University of Applied Sciences is located in the midst of gorgeous landscapes in the tri-border region where Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland meet.
Over 100 professors guarantee an outstanding teaching quality followed by excellent career prospects.
HSZG is a truly international institution. We have partnerships with 126 universities in 40 countries: from South Africa to the USA, from Brazil through the UK to Russia and China. For our students, we are a stepping stone to the big wide world.
Our exceptional areas of expertise are Energy and the Environment and Transformations in Industry and Society. We continue to develop these in our teaching and research.