Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, Noise Control and Engineering Applications
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis
- ▸ Vibration Generation and Control
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Flow-induced Structural Vibrations
- ▸ Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Dynamics and Oscillations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ▸ Fractional Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ System Dynamics in Manufacturing System Modelling
- ▸ Dynamics of Smart and Functionally Graded Materials
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Mining, Electrical, Power Plants, Refrigeration, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Vibration, Waves and Acoustics - Engineering problems and applications"
41st International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and will be held in Leipzig, Germany. The Conference is organized by JVE International with the partnership of Leipzig University of Applied Sciences and Zittau University in Germany.
Conference is dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas, develop partnerships and also publish a conference paper in Vibroengineering Procedia. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference will provide an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages. With your participation, this Conference will prove to be an exciting scientific event, a fruitful opportunity to promote scientific research, technological development and its applications.
Authors of papers presented at International JVE Conferences are invited to extend their manuscripts to full journal papers which will be considered for publication in one of our Open Access journals:
- Journal of Vibroengineering (indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index - ESCI, Clarivate Analytics and other major databases)
- Journal of Measurements in Engineering (indexed in ESCI, Inspec, EBSCO, Gale Cengage, etc.)
- Mathematical Models in Engineering (indexed in Ebsco, Gale Cengage, etc.)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Faouzi Derbel
Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Chair of the Conference
Scientific Organizing Committee Members
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Leipzig, Germany is organized by JVE International in partnership with Leipzig University of Applied Sciences and Zittau University in Germany.
For more information, inquiries, sponsorship requests or any other co-operation interests, please Contact Us
Current JVE Conferences
47th Conference in Timisoara, Romania
"Vibration-based Diagnostics of Structures and Machinery" October 19-20, 2020
48th Conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka
"Noise, Vibration and Harshness and Condition Based Monitoring" November 4-5, 2020
49th Conference in Almaty, Kazakhstan
"Electrical Engineering and Communication Electronics" November 26-28, 2020