Topics of the Workshop:
- ▸ Acoustics, noise control and engineering applications
- ▸ Mechanical vibrations and applications
- ▸ Fault diagnosis based on vibration signal analysis
- ▸ Vibration generation and control
- ▸ Seismic engineering and applications
- ▸ Modal analysis and applications
- ▸ Vibration in transportation engineering
- ▸ Flow induced structural vibrations
- ▸ Oscillations in biomedical engineering
- ▸ Chaos, non-linear dynamics and applications
- ▸ Oscillations in electrical engineering
- ▸ Fractional dynamics and applications
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major workshop topic: "Vibration, Waves and Acoustics-Engineering Problems and Applications"
35th International Workshop on VIBROENGINEERING was held in Mexico City, Mexico. The workshop covered a wide range of Vibration, Waves and Acoustics Engineering problems and applications related to aerospace, transport, energy, seismic, infrastructure, environmental, military, civil engineering and other industries.
Workshop was designed for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships.
Dr. G. Eduardo Sandoval-Romero
Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, The National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico
Chair of the Local Organising Committee
Prof. Juan Carlos Jauregui
Autonomous University of Queretaro, Chairman of the Technical Committee for Vibrations in IFToMM, Mexico
Co-chair of the Workshop
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Workshop in Mexico City, Mexico was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro, and International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science (IFToMM).