Topics of the Seminar:
- ▸ Mechanics of Solids and Structures
- ▸ Nonlinear and Multibody Dynamics
- ▸ lMathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Civil Engineering Applications
- ▸ Engineering Technologies, Mechanisms
- ▸ Modelling and Simulation
- ▸ Computer Aided Technologies in Engineering
- ▸ All similar engineering and technology studies
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major seminar topic: "Current Problems in Mechanics and Vibroengineering"
International JVE Seminar is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and was held in Riga, Latvia.
Conference was dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference provides an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages.
Kaunas University of Technology, JVE International, Lithuania
Chair of the Conference
Dr. Oļegs Jakovļevs
Riga Technical University, Theoretical Mechanics and Strength of Materials Department, Latvia
Co-chair of the Conference
Local Organizing Committee Members
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Riga, Latvia was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Riga Technical University.
Riga Technical University is the oldest technical university in the Baltics established on October 14, 1862. It is Located in Riga, Latvia it was previously known as Riga Polytechnical Institute and Riga Polytechnicum. Riga Technical University is the largest technological university in the Baltic States with rich history and clear future vision aimed at promoting excellence in student academic results, research, and global issues in cooperation with the industry and foreign partners.