Please be informed that the Conference was transformed to virtual format.
Authors of this conference paper will be allocated 20 minutes to present their speech online. The link of the online conference will be posted one week before the start of an event
The conference event will be open for everyone, your colleagues are welcome to participate too.
Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, Noise Control and Engineering Applications
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis
- ▸ Vibration Generation and Control
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Flow-induced Structural Vibrations
- ▸ Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Dynamics and Oscillations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ▸ Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- ▸ System Dynamics in Manufacturing System Modelling
- ▸ Dynamics of Smart and Functionally Graded Materials
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Noise, Vibration and Harshness and Condition Based Monitoring"
54th International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and will be held in Shanghai, China. The Conference is organized by JVE International.
Conference is dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas, develop partnerships and also publish a conference paper in Vibroengineering Procedia. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference will provide an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages. With your participation, this Conference will prove to be an exciting scientific event, a fruitful opportunity to promote scientific research, technological development and its applications.
|Registration type||Early Bird
Until August 31, 2021
September 1 - November 15, 2021
After November 16, 2021
|One Author's registration fee||300 EUR||400 EUR||500 EUR|
- Author's registration fee include
- Publication in Vibroengineering Procedia, Conference materials (Procedia, conference program, certificate, bag and pen), lunch and coffee breaks.
- Discount for Participants
- 100 EUR,- discount for publishing extended manuscript in Journal of Vibroengineering, Journal of Measurements in Engineering and Mathematical Models in Engineering (more information www.jvejournals.com)
Authors of papers presented at International JVE Conferences are invited to extend their manuscripts to full journal papers which will be considered for publication in one of our Open Access journals:
Organizing Committee Members
Conference program will be announced in the coming months.
Submission, Registration and Presentation
Your manuscript should be submitted online via JVE Journal Management System (JMS) https://manage.jvejournals.com.
Using the JMS requires an account. You can create a new account by following the 'Create an account' link that appears on the main login page. The signup process only takes a minute – we don't need many details from you. Once you've created your account or signed in, you're ready to submit a manuscript: Submit manuscript.
Your manuscript should be uploaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. Note that if your manuscript is accepted for publication, the manuscript will be reprocessed by JVE team. But to start with, manuscript format should conform the Paper Template. Before submitting your manuscript to the JVE Conference please ensure that the manuscript is 4-6 pages long.
Authors will be required to give an oral presentation of 15 minutes (20 minutes for keynotes) including discussion where other participants may ask you questions regarding your presentation and research. Please note that your presentation must be in English language. For your oral presentation, you can either use PowerPoint or Adobe Reader, whichever is more convenient for you. We request you to kindly bring your presentation on your own USB/memory stick.
Listener's registration to attend a conference can be made online through the JMS: Register as a Listener. The reader of the submitted paper will be asked to register if the paper is accepted, thus does not need to register in advance.
Current JVE Conferences
52nd JVE Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia
"Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Engineering Applications" June 28-30, 2021
53rd JVE Conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka
"Noise, Vibration and Harshness and Condition Based Monitoring" December 3, 2021
55th JVE Conference in Zittau, Germany
"Challenges of Vibrations in Mechanical, Mechatronical and Electrical Systems" March 2, 2022