Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, Noise Control and Engineering Applications
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis
- ▸ Vibration Generation and Control
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Flow-induced Structural Vibrations
- ▸ Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Dynamics and Oscillations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ▸ Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- ▸ System Dynamics in Manufacturing System Modelling
- ▸ Dynamics of Smart and Functionally Graded Materials
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Major conference topic: "Vibration-based Diagnostics of Structures and Machinery"
47th International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and was held in Timisoara, Romania.
Conference was dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas and develop partnerships. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
JVE conferences feature a broad range of high-level technical presentations, vibrant discussions and key experts and scientists from all over the world. The conference provides an opportunity to communicate your recent research advances, exchange ideas in innovative engineering technologies and enjoy endless networking advantages.
Department for Engineering Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romainia
Chair of the Conference
Prof. Zoltan-Iosif Korka
Department for Engineering Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Co-chair of the Conference
Organizing Committee Members
Sponsors and Partners
Conference in Timisoara, Romania was organized by JVE International with the partnership of Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca and Technical Sciences Academy of Romania.
Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca (UBB) is the first Romanian university to be granted 5 stars after the QS STAR international audit of the British company Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the company responsible for the QS ranking of world universities, one of the highest standards among university rankings.
The Technical Sciences Academy of Romania was created on 17 October 1997, when its 27 founding members decided to revive the former Romanian Academy of Sciences, which had been disestablished in 1948, being merged into the Academy of the Romanian Popular Republic.